1. What is Removable Wallpaper?
Removable wallpaper is a newfangled way to apply wallpaper without the glue or the mess and it is completely removable. Our wallpaper is a lightweight fabric material that is self adhesive and it can be re-positioned during the installation for perfect alignment.
2. Can I reuse the wallpaper?
The wallpaper is re-postionable, but it would pose some challenge trying to take it down and move it with the self adhesive.
3. Can I cover existing wallpaper with Wallspruce Removable Wallpaper?
Yes, our fabric wallpaper is opaque, therefore it will block out a dark wall color or existing wallpaper pattern.
4. Can I change the color of the wallpaper?
We try to offer our wallpapers in the most popular colors for home decor but if you want a different color please contact us for a custom order and appropriate pricing for color matching.
5. How do I know how many panels I need to order?
- 1 Panel: 2 ft x 4 ft. | 24"w x 48"h | 60.96cm x 121.92cm
- 1 Panel: 2ft. x 8 ft. | 24"w x 96"h | 60.96cm x 243.84cm
- 1 Panel: 2ft. x 9 ft. | 24”w x 108”h | 60.96cm x 274.32cm
- 1 Panel: 2ft. x 10 ft. | 24”w x 120”h | 60.96cm x 304.8cm
More questions? Please contact us.